[Fitness Plan] Self Mastery

Good morning my Friend, Yesterday I shared a little nugget called “I know what to do I’m just not doing it.” And the day before, “Going HAM on your workouts” [and why that doesn’t create long term fat loss]. Here’s your 3rd email in the 6 email series to help you...

[Fitness Plan] Your Big Why

Hey Friend, What did you think of yesterday’s mini-lesson on Self-Mastery? Today’s mini-lesson covers one of the most important topics for long term fitness success: Knowing Your –> Big Why. Let me hit home how important this is… Your Big Why is the deep...

[Fitness Plan] Break Through Roadblocks

Good morning Friend, My last email talked about the game changing practice of defining your Big Why, and how to constantly allow it to evolve. Your Big Why will weave right into today’s topic. Read all the way to the end, this will give you a life-long tool to keep in...

[Fitness Plan] I Can’t Because…

Hey Friend, Hopefully you’ve got something out of the first 5 emails in this fitness email series. Here’s your 6th and final email in this series designed to help you get fit or take your fitness to the next level: The I Can’t Because… Mindset Let me tell you right...

The First Domino [it’s NOT nutrition]

Hey Friend, I’m going to let you in on a little secret today. You’ve probably heard that nutrition is 70 or 80% of the fat-loss equation. And that fitness is the other 30 or 20%. So wait – There’s only 2 components to weight loss? Bogus. BS flag. OMG. Don’t get me...