What happens at a Flow Motion Fitness Boot Camp?

The term boot camp can be intimidating, I know. Don’t let the name fool you, a Flow Motion Fitness Boot Camp is fun! See the schedule. Classes consist of a coach — me — and a team of like-minded people — you. People just like you who are committed to achieving their health and fitness goals. The team-like environment is supportive, as everyone in the group is there for one reason: to make a change. Flow Motion Fitness workouts provide the launch point and the vehicle for you to achieve your health and fitness goals.

What’s unique about a Flow Motion Fitness workout? The best part is that we do them outside. You’ll hear natural sounds like ocean waves & birds, and the cool breezes of nature will help to cool you down. Working out together, we have fun, and get you results. It is a better way to look and feel good.

I’ll let you in on a little secret . . . The days of standing in front of a mirror doing bicep curls in a sweaty gym is out-dated — not to mention booooring. Besides, when do you ever use only your biceps in real life? NEVER. Exercise should be functional and transfer into life.

You’ll use weights in a Flow Motion Fitness boot camp, but they won’t be the traditional weights you’d find at a gym. We use weights like rocks or other things you’d find in nature. Only 10-20% of the exercises you’ll use utilize external weights like dumbbells or rocks, and the other 80% are exercises that use body weight only. Most of the exercises I use use for boot camp utilize multiple muscle groups at the same time.

I want you to become more functional in your daily life so that You achieve:

  • Improved balance,
  • Increased core strength,
  • Better full-body functional-strength,
  • Improved coordination, and
  • Enhanced cardiovascular strength.

As we work out, I compare the movements in my classes to movements in real life. For example, when we lift a rock off the ground and over our heads, we imagine we’re picking up a UPS package box at our doorstep and carrying it inside. You’ve probably done this before with little consciousness about your body mechanics; we’ll practice good form in boot-camp to save you from injuring your body in life.

Emphasis on proper form is a biggie for you. I would rather see you do three squats with good form, than twenty with poor form. I’ll show you how to recruit the appropriate muscles to move efficiently, and after a few weeks you’ll gain the coordination to do it correctly with ease. Building proper technique in boot-camp is a foundation of my approach to health and exercise . . . . and your everyday life.

You have Successfully Subscribed!